[MUSIC] Celebrity Feature: Peruzzi

Advertisement

Hey loves

Welcome to another exciting episode of our Celebrity Feature. Today, our spotlight is on DMW's wave of the moment; Peruzzi.


Tobechukwu Victor Okoh popularly known as Peruzzi was born on December 5th, and was formerly TC Peruzzi. He is a Nigerian recording and performing artiste. He was previously signed to the music tier of GoldenBoy Entertainment.

Peruzzi got signed to Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) in November 2017.

The singer-songwriter who was formerly known as TC Peruzzi says nobody connected him to Davido.

According to Peruzzi, the ‘IF’ singer was a fan of his music even before they met in person.

Recounting how they met, he told Hip TV: “Nobody connected me to David. He had my song playing on his Snapchat last year.

“I woke up one day to a lot of messages to go and check Davido’s snap that ‘he’s playing your song’. I went there and saw my name on the video he posted.

“He was on tour at the time so I chilled for him to get back. When he got back, I linked up with him at the club the night he got back after his US tour.

“And then I found my way to him and immediately I met David, the first thing he said to me was ‘I play your song every day in my car’ and he said ‘come to the house tomorrow’ and that was it.

“I did not have to pay David any money. We met and then he liked my vibe and that was it.”

Peruzzi who was nominated for the Headies 2018 rookie of the year, described the recognition as “a big deal”.

“I feel very great. It’s a big deal to me, It’s overwhelming. I can’t feel more blessed,” he said.

Currently, DMW boss, Davido has teamed up with Duncan Mighty and Peruzzi on their currently release titled 'Aza'.


Join us next week for another exciting episode.

Don't forget to comment, share and subscribe!

Comments

Popular posts

Herdsmen Kill One in Kogi State

Shocking: Not Upgrading Your Whatsapp Could Lead To It Getting Hacked

Another Lady Accuses Poplular Fashion Designer Of Giving Out Her Wedding Anniversary Dress To A Model