[POETRY] HER THOUGHTS

I sat down thinking to myself what's happening, what's wrong?
What's so negative about my aura?
What was I doing wrong but I still couldn't bring myself to answer this questions because the more I asked the longer the questions just kept staring back at me.

What will I do next, where will I go from here, who do I turn to, I still no answers surfaced.

Guess I just have to keep on playing the guessing game until I find my answers.

She could feel it within her that her whole world was crumbling but she couldn't do nothing about it she was helpless everything was just gone to where she couldn't tell.

But she gave herself hope that in all the negativity there had to be a positive side to which she was yet to unveil.
I guess I just need to fight off my negativity for my positivity.
         
                   - Adepoju Joy Sidikatu

   (adepojuebunomolayo@gmail.com)

Comments

Popular posts

Herdsmen Kill One in Kogi State

Shocking: Not Upgrading Your Whatsapp Could Lead To It Getting Hacked

Another Lady Accuses Poplular Fashion Designer Of Giving Out Her Wedding Anniversary Dress To A Model