[SPOKEN WORDS] INCOGNITO

You showed me what it felt like to be loved to have a friend who cared one who would treat you as family.

Just as I was beginning to open up my closed gate to welcome your loving embrace you started shutting down the reopening again that was the kind of affection Philip showed Anita.

I thought probably I was just imagining things little did Anita know that all the love Philip's professed was fake and a fragment of my wonderful imagination little did she know that the moment she accepted Philips  love invite she would be left out in the blazing hot cold sunny rain.

But naïve Anita, the moment Philip showed her love she accepted believing he was the one and was real; Had she know he was just another masquerade in disguise.

All this thoughts began to flood her head why would he show care when he didn't care?
Why would he show love when he had non to give?
Why would he make her fall in love if he just wanted to see her break?

Anita would have been glad if her path never crossed that of Phillips.

She was left with her fragile heart broken, she kept on asking this question over and over.
Why do I always want to be loved when I know I won't?

I wish I could just stop this tears from flowing teach my heart to stop loving.

                    - Adepoju Joy Sidikatu

   (adepojuebunomolayo@gmail.com)

Comments

Popular posts

Herdsmen Kill One in Kogi State

Shocking: Not Upgrading Your Whatsapp Could Lead To It Getting Hacked

Another Lady Accuses Poplular Fashion Designer Of Giving Out Her Wedding Anniversary Dress To A Model