Ciara Set To Attend Harvard Business School


It’s an all new level for singer Ciaraas she has been accepted into Harvard Business School.
The 33-year-old “Level Up” singer shared the exciting news on Instagram with the caption:
I always dreamt of going to college, but by God’s grace, my music career took me on a path that I’m so thankful for. This week I got accepted into Harvard! Words cannot describe my excitement!
Thank you @anitaelberse for a once in in a lifetime opportunity to attend @Harvard BEMS. #WhyNotHER
Her supportive husband Russell Wilson also wrote these encouraging words in the comments:
Leveling All the way Up! I see you Momma! I can’t wait to see our daughter follow in your footsteps! 🙏🏾❤️
Congrats Ciara!
Photo Credit@ciara

Comments

Popular posts

Herdsmen Kill One in Kogi State

Shocking: Not Upgrading Your Whatsapp Could Lead To It Getting Hacked

Another Lady Accuses Poplular Fashion Designer Of Giving Out Her Wedding Anniversary Dress To A Model