Exclusive: Time Out With Debby of MUAD

Hey Beauties,

Hope you are having a fabulous week, the week has been great and one of the highlights so far is catching up with Debby of Makeup Artistry by Debby (MUAD). For those of us who don’t know who Debby is, she is an amazing self taught talent and one of Kogi State University's finest makeup artist.

In an exclusive chat with her, she tells us about her career, inspirations and challenges.

Read the full interview below:

Can we meet you?

I’m Odaudu Deborah

What inspired you to go into makeup artistry?

I love art and beauty and it’s always been part of me so I decided to wear makeup for myself and for people.

So, what has been your Makeup experience so far?

Well a lot of ups and downs, Happy times and Tough times. It’s just not so easy as it may seem.

You seem to have been working on a 15days makeup challenge lately. Tell us what it is about and how you get your inspirations.

Well, It’s about growing yourself and your social media. Ever since I started, I realized makeup is more than art, it’s actually the real you.
I get inspired by you and my other friends that have been very supportive.

What has been your biggest challenges so far?

Money.

What are your other skills aside makeup artistry?

I can draw a little, make wigs and sew a little.

Do you consider starting a YouTube channel soon?

Yes, soon by Gods grace. When I hit 10k on IG.

What's your favourite make Up product and what product can't you do without?

Zaron foundation for my favourite product and one 500h Naira eyeshadow I got from garage for the product I cannot do without.

Lastly, what's your favourite quote that keeps you through the busy day?

Relax, you’d get there someday💕

Don't forget to share, subscribe and drop your comments below!



Comments

Popular posts

Herdsmen Kill One in Kogi State

Shocking: Not Upgrading Your Whatsapp Could Lead To It Getting Hacked

Another Lady Accuses Poplular Fashion Designer Of Giving Out Her Wedding Anniversary Dress To A Model